This setup guide will walk you through the steps to create your free Checkout HQ account and connect your HubSpot portal. Once setup the app will automatically add [Insert what is added] to your HubSpot portal.
One of: HubSpot Sales Professional or Enterprise level subscription
One of: HubSpot Marketing Starter, Professional, Enterprise level subscription or HubSpot CMS Professional, Enterprise level subscription.
HubSpot permission level: Super Admin or have App Marketplace permissions
Step 1: Install the App from the HubSpot Marketplace
In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon in the main navigation bar, then select App Marketplace.
Search for the Checkout HQ integration, and select Checkout HQ in the results. In the top right, click Connect app.
Step 2: Connect Checkout HQ and HubSpot accounts
You'll be asked to select the HubSpot portal you want to connect the Checkout HQ app to.
To select, click the name of the portal you want to connect to.
Step 3: Request for Integration Permissions
- You will be promoted to review the requested HubSpot permissions, review and click Connect app.
Step 4: Complete the SyncSmart registration form
- Please fill in the required fields and click Proceed.
Step 5: Select Your Package
- We offer two package, to select the package click the Get Started button located under the price of the package you want.
- Provide your billing information in the form
- The installer will add your new assets to your HubSpot account
- Once your new assets have been added, you will be redirected to the Checkout HQ-Syncmart dashboard
Step 6: Connect Your Stripe Account (For Quotes+Payments ONLY)
- Use this link to start the install wizard to connect your Stripe account.
- You'll be asked to select the HubSpot portal you want to connect.
- To select, click the name of the portal you want to connect to.
- If you are not logged into Stripe, you will be prompted to log into your account.
- You will be asked to provide your Stripe Publishable API key
You are all done! You will be redirected to the Confirmation page.
Your new Checkout HQ Assets
Your new Checkout HQ assets have been added to your HubSpot portal. This includes:
- Product Properties - 6 new custom properties
- Contact Properties - 5 new custom properties
- Products - 9 new dummy/example products
- Form - 1 new HubSpot form called "Checkout HQ"
- Deal Pipeline - 1 new deal pipeline called "Checkout"
- Pages - 5 draft landing pages added
SyncSmart also offers guided onboarding to help you get the most out of your new Checkout HQ app. For more information on our guided on-boarding offering, please fill out the form on the bottom of this page to get in touch!